RECENT POSTS

THE MULTIDIMENSIONAL THEORY - An Astronomical Research

Warm regards readers,

As I promised and had asked for a collaborating researcher to collaborate with me on my first ever research - THE MULTIDIMENSIONAL THEORY, it was a wonderful response from you all, but as I work with only one researchers at a time - I chose Aayush Mishra who helped me get this research done. 



CERTIFICATION


Peer Review Certification by Official IMUN Campus Director and President, Mr. Mohneesh Bhardwaj and Chirag Singh respectively.


Peer Review Certification by Stanford Department of Physics and Center for Professional Development under Postdoctorate Scholar Jelle Aalbers respectively.


ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

Thank you Aayush Mishra for contributing yourself for this research and explaining the concepts from n-dimensions to many more. I will always remember how we both worked together and got really passionate on discovering more and more. It's always my pleasure to work with you mate, THANK YOU!


AAYUSH MISHRA

I would also like to thank everyone who supported me while this research was on, thank you mom, dad, sis, friends and teachers. I will always be honorable to remain under your blessings.


SPOILER...

Before finishing off, I would like to expose that in November, I will research on the concept of - MYSTERIOUS VILE VORTICES. 


If anyone interested to work with me, mail me at imskumarj@gmail.com immediately. 


Thank You and enjoy the research.

PEACE OUT!